SBE LIPI Arrival and Departure Procedures
- All students, staff and parents will be expected to wear masks when arriving and departing.
- Social distancing will be practiced by all students, staff and parents when arriving and departing.
- For Health and Safety of our students and staff, please limit the amount of personal items, backpacks will not be needed.
Students arriving by vehicle:
- Car students will be released nearest their teacher (look for teacher & sign)
- There will be cones indicating busing lanes at front of parking lot
- A staff member will be at the curb to indicate readiness for unloading/loading
- Students will walk with their teacher directly to their designated classroom entrance
- For departure, students will return to same designated area as drop off (look for teacher & sign)
- Student departure will be 2:00 pm
Students arriving on foot:
- Students will use crosswalks and sidewalks to locate their teacher (look for teacher & sign)
- Order of departure will be directed by the staff to maintain social distancing
Students arriving on a bus:
- Buses will pull up to the building, near front entrance of SBE (NOT bus loop)
- Each bus cohort will unload/load separately
- Students will walk directly to their teacher (look for teacher & sign)
- Departing bus students will walk to bus from their teacher designated area upon arrival of bus